Prime Commercial Capital
R E A L E S T A T E & B U S I N E S S F I N A N C I N G
Prime Commercial Capital - Real Estate Loans
© Copyright By Prime Commercial Capital, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Prime Commercial Capital provides real estate financing structured to meet your needs. Our real estate loan solutions allow you to acquire, improve or refinance your valuable real estate assets, utilizing a wide array of programs:
• Permanent Mortgages
• Construction Financing
• Interim | Bridge Financing
• Construction | Perm Financing
Our ability to identify the appropriate lender for your transaction is made possible by the wide array of capital sources that we represent.
• Retail - single and multi-tenant
• Self Storage
This has been a core specialty of ours. We have correspondent lending relationships with the best and most active Agency Lenders / Servicers. With these lenders we can provide the widest array of Conventional and FHA Multifamily 5+ unit programs available.
This property type will typically include a combination of apartments and retail business, such as a Beauty Salon on the first floor and three apartments above it. It could also be a combination of offices and apartments.
We will require a current rent roll and operating income statement to preview your funding request.
• We will introduce you to local lenders that are familiar with the market where your
property is located
• Lenders that will offer the best rates available commensurate with the quality of the
guarantor and borrower strength, liquidity and net-worth
• Amortization period: up to 25 years (most lenders prefer 20 year amortization)
• Loan-to-Value: up to 75%
• Buyer down payment: typically 25% (can be as little as 10% with seller held 2nd)
• Recourse: typically require full recourse to the borrower (non-recourse possible with
strong borrower and property)
Fast Commitment and Closing - In most cases, a firm financing commitment is issued within 20 days; Closing timeframe 45 - 60 days.
Retail - Single or Multi Tenant
The retail properties we handle; will encompass: urban store-front, strip mall enclosed or open-air and other similar properties.
• Our retail commercial property loan options provide borrowers with custom financing
options with competitive rates
• Interest rate: average 5.00%; some lenders offering rates low 4's for strong borrower
• Amortization period: up to 25 years (many lenders prefer 20 year amortization)
Loan-to-Value: up to 75%
• Buyer equity: typically 25% (can be as little as 10% with approved seller held 2nd).
• Banks will require full recourse of the borrower (non-recourse possible with non-bank
lenders for strong borrower and property)
• Fast Commitment and Closing - In most cases, a firm financing commitment is issued
within 30 days; Closing timeframe 60 - 90 days
Self Storage facilities have gained increased popularity and activity. Lenders are paying attention to the location and quality of properties. The track record of management and project sponsors is also an important factor. The trend we see:
• Lenders are choosing the best borrowers and properties
• Class B and C properties are getting easier to originate
• The trend has turned positive for borrowers seeking to finance self-storage deals,
-Refinance of existing assets
Church and School
We have become a recognized leader in providing creative, tailored solutions to religious and educational institutions.
• Focusing on multi-denominational places of worship, churches, and K-12 private schools.
Our special purpose lenders offer long-term, fixed-rate financing, tax-exempt financing
and short-term, variable rate financing
• Tax – exempt financing: This is the structure most are familiar with as it relates to
traditional church financing
• Long-term Security - Fully Amortized Loans
• Reduced Risk
• Open-ended Mortgage
• Greater Flexibility and Control
The senior housing industry is constantly evolving, so we've adapted our loan products to support your unique needs.
• Independent Living
• Assisted Living
• Residential Care
We offer a comprehensive array of lending products which position you to reach your goals for:
• Facility expansion
• Construction loans
• Mature loan refinancing
• Bridge financing for acquisition
Prime Commercial Capital, is a Commercial Lending Provider. Since 2005,
• Our Small Balance program has loan amounts of $1,000,000 to $5,000,000
• The Core Agency program has loan amounts of: $5,000,000 to $100,000,000
• Loan purposes include: portfolio management, development projects, property
repositioning, reduce cost of capital, acquisition, construction or renovation,
market-rate and low-income-housing properties
• Fixed rate terms ranging from 3 to 30 years
• Major markets receive preferred pricing and a streamlined process
• Interest Only: allowed (subject to approval)
• Subordinate debt: allowed (subject to approval)
• Non-recourse: allowed, in most cases (subject to approval)
• Capital sources: Fannie Mae DUS, Fannie Mae Small Loan, Freddie Mac Plus,
FHA 221(d), FHA 223 (f), Local and Regional Banks, Insurance Companies, CMBS
• SBA 504 and 7A
• Private Equity "Hard-Money"
• Stated Income
• Healthcare Assisted Living
• Automotive repair
• Gas Station
Property Financing Solutions
Get Started With Us Today!
"Our company Was Founded on the Principal's of
"Our company Was Founded on the Principal's of
Call Us Today: